UA-41994829-3

donderdag 3 oktober 2013

One of the most iconic suits up for auction

On June the twenty-second there are Americana and Political auctions in Dallas and the highlight of the auction is the suit of Colonel Harlan Sanders himself, a very known man I don't even think I have to explain who he is. It's the suit he wore 20 years and is now up for auction and is expected to fetch 10.000 dollar.

For the summer he wore the suit in coton and in the winter a wool suit, have you even seen him in different clothes? I know I don't.

Op 22 juni zijn er Americana en Politicial veilingen in Dallas er word namelijk het meest iconische pak ooit en dat is namelijk het pak van Colonel Harlan Sanders een zeer bekend iemand en ik hoef u vast niet  uitteleggen wie dat is. Het pak dat hij 20 jaar vast draagt word nu naar de veilingen gebracht, en verwacht 10.000 dollar op te leveren.

Voor de zomer had hij een katoenen pak en in de winter een wollen want heb jij hem ooit in een ander pak gezien ?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten